The UFC 156 main event between featherweight champion Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar was made official after both fighters officially made weight at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. After the first three fighters missed weight, the remainder of the weigh-ins went smoothly with every fighter hitting their mark.
The three fighters that came in heavy – Francisco Rivera, Edwin Figueroa, Dustin Kimura — were all given an additional two hours to make their weight. Kimura did not weigh-in a second time and forfeits twenty percent of his purse.
Rivera and Figueroa both came in under the 136-pound bantamweight limit on their second attempt.
Here are the official weigh-in results followed by a video of the fighters hitting the scale:
Main Card (Pay-Per-View):
- Jose Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (144)
- Rashad Evans (206) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206)
- Alistair Overeem (264) vs. Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva (262)
- Jon Fitch (171) vs. Demian Maia (170)
- Joseph Benavidez (126) vs. Ian McCall (125)
Preliminary Card (FX):
- Gleison Tibau (155) vs. Evan Dunham (155)
- Tyron Woodley (170) vs. Jay Hieron (168)
- Jacob Volkmann (156) vs. Bobby Green (155)
- Yves Edwards (155) vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg (156)
Preliminary Card (Facebook):
- Chico Camus (134) vs. Dustin Kimura (139.5)
- Edwin Figueroa (137.5) vs. Francisco Rivera (137)