Part of the fun of Super Bowl Sunday is the betting. Whether it be your typical point spread or the over/under, betting is a big part of the sports world. Nothing brings more fun to the betting than the Super Bowl prop bets. With the game just a few hours away, here are the latest prop bets:
- 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is still the favorite to win Super Bowl MVP. Joe Flacco, Frank Gore, Ray Lewis and Ray Rice round out the top five.
- You can get Randy Moss’ receiving yards total (-7) against Kobe Bryant’s point total for tonight.
- The over/under for Alicia Keys’ national anthem rendition is 2 minutes and 10 seconds.
- Jim Harbaugh (-130) is expected to be mentioned more times than John.
- Over/under on the number of times the Super Bowl is referred to as the HarBowl or Harbaugh Bowl is 2.5
You can catch a full list of the latest prop bets HERE, courtesy of Bovada.
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout Super Sunday for the latest and most up to date Super Bowl XLVII coverage.Â For more San Francisco 49ers news, check out our 49ers website,Â Niner Noise. For more Baltimore Ravens news, check out our Ravens website,Â Ebony Bird.