NBA All-Star Weekend will kickoff this today with the first event at 8:30 p.m. ET on TNT. The first event on Saturday will be the NBA Shooting Stars Challenge.
Here are the participants for the 2013 Shooting Stars competition:
- Chris Bosh, Miami Heat
- Brook Lopez, Brooklyn Nets
- Swin Cash, Chicago Sky
- Tamika Catchings, Indiana Fever
- Tyrone “Muggsy” Bogues
- Dominque Wilkins
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Maya Moore, Minnesota Lynx
- Tina Thompson, Seattle Storm
- Sam Cassell
- Robert Horry
Stay tuned to FanSided.com for the remainder of the weekend to stay up to date with the latest news and rumors from the All-Star events.