The NBA Slam Dunk Contest is the highlight of All-Star Weekend and all of the fans of the sport will be tuning in to see the latest installment of creative highlight dunks. While everyone will be tuning in to the marquee event, fans are wondering which players are favored to take home the Slam Dunk crown. In this year’s field, there is one clear favorite and a clear runner-up, but is that how things will play out?
Here are the latest odds from Bovada:
- James White (New York Knicks, Eastern Conference): 5/4
- Terrence Ross (Toronto Raptors, Eastern Conference): 7/2
- Gerald Green (Indiana Pacers, Eastern Conference): 4/1
- EricÂ BledsoeÂ (Los Angeles Clippers, Western Conference): 5/1
- Jeremy Evans (Utah Jazz, Western Conference): 8/1
- KennethÂ FariedÂ (Denver Nuggets, Western Conference): 8/1
Who do you believe will win the 2013 NBA Slam Dunk Contest? Sound off in the comments section and let us know who you are projecting to take home the title.
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the weekend for the latest news and updates from the NBA All-Star events.
Topics: Denver Nuggets, Eric Bledsoe, Gerald Green, Indiana Pacers, James White, Jeremy Evans, Kenneth Faried, Los Angeles Clippers, NBA, NBA All-Star Weekend, NBA Slam Dunk Contest, New York Knicks, Terrence Ross, Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz