The Sprite Slam Dunk Contest is always the highlight of NBA All-Star Weekend and expect this year to be no different. The field for the contest includes last year’s defending champion Jeremy Evans of the Utah Jazz and a highly talked about creative dunk master, James White of the New York Knicks. It will be anyone’s guess as to who claims this year’s title.
Here are the participants for the Sprite Slam Dunk Contest:
- James White (New York Knicks, Eastern Conference)
- Terrence Ross (Toronto Raptors, Eastern Conference)
- Gerald Green (Indiana Pacers, Eastern Conference)
- Eric Bledsoe (Los Angeles Clippers, Western Conference)
- Jeremy Evans (Utah Jazz, Western Conference)
- Kenneth Faried (Denver Nuggets, Western Conference)
Who do you think will take home the Slam Dunk Contest crown? Will Jeremy Evans be able to repeat as champ or will the hyped up James White be hoisting the trophy? Let us know your predictions by sounding off in the comments section.
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the remainder of NBA All-Star Weekend for the latest news and updates from the All-Star events.
Topics: Denver Nuggets, Eric Bledsoe, Gerald Green, Indiana Pacers, James White, Jeremy Evans, Kenneth Faried, Los Angeles Clippers, NBA, NBA All-Star Weekend, NBA Slam Dunk Contest, New York Knicks, Terrence Ross, Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz