Will you be tuning in for this evening’s NBA Three-Point Shootout? If you would like to, but arent’t sure exactly how to tune in to the event, we here at FanSided.com have got you covered.
This year’s three-point contest features a loaded field of veterans and newcomers that will take a stab at winning the 2013 three-point crown and stake their claim as the best pure shooter in the league.
If you aren’t sure how to watch tonight’s event, here is the critical information for today’s three-point shootout:
- Paul George, Indiana Pacers
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Steve Novak, New York Knicks
- Ryan Anderson, New Orleans Hornets
- Matt Bonner, San Antonio Spurs
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the weekend for the latest news and updates for the all-star events.
Tags: NBA All-Star Weekend