The Auburn Tigers held their Pro Day on Tuesday afternoon and gave their NFL Draft prospects another change to impress the scouts. Among the participants at Auburn’s Pro Day were running back Onterio McCalebb, defensive end Corey Lemonier, tight end Philip Lutzenkirchen, wide receiver Emory Blake, guard John Sullen and ornerback T’Sharvan Bell.
Here is some information from the player’s Pro Day performances:
- McCalebb reportedly improved on his 40-yard dash from the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine and ran a 4.29 unofficial time. He had the most attention on the day and had an impressive performance all around with a 37inch vertical and 10-foot-1 broad jump.
- The top 40-yard dash times of the day were McCalebb 4.29, Travonte Stallworth 4.48, Philip Pierre Louis 4.52, Daren Bates 4.53 and DeAngelo Benton 4.56.
- Lutzenkirchen clocked in at 4.96 seconds in the 40-yard dash, while Blake had a time of 4.62 seconds.
- Sullen had a difficult time on the bench press and managed a mere three reps.
- Lemonier opted not to run the 40-yard dash after scoring an impressive time in Indianapolis, but he did score a 34-inch vertical jump and participate in positional drills.
- Blake was one of the big winners of the day. On top of his 4.62 40-yard dash, he performed well during on-field drills with a 36.5-inch vertical and a 10-foot broad jump.
We will continue to update everyone with the latest results from Pro Days around the nation as numbers continue to come in leading up to the draft.