We are three days in to the NFL free agency period, but there are a lot of top players and solid contributors left on the open market. Now that the heavy spending has been done, it is the appropriate time for teams to come swooping in and get players at a discounted and bargain value. While the big name signings to start free agency get the attention, it is the later acquisitions that fill out a roster which are key to winning a championship.
For teams looking to add talent to the trenches, there are still a handful of top tackles available on the market including Jake Long and Sebastian Vollmer. If your team is looking for a discounted offensive lineman that can help protect your quarterback and open holes for the running backs, there are plenty of options remaining.
Who are some of the top available players left on the market? Let’s take a look.
Here are the top available offensive linemen that are remaining on the free agent market:
- Jake Long, Tackle — 2012 team: Miami Dolphins
- Sebastian Vollmer, Tackle — 2012 team: New England Patriots
- Brandon Moore, Guard — 2012 team: New York Jets
- Eric Winston, Tackle — 2012 team: Kansas City Chiefs
- Andre Smith, Tackle — 2012 team: Cincinnati Bengals
- Willie Colon, Guard — 2012 team: Pittsburgh Steelers
- Bryant McKinnie, Tackle — 2012 team: Baltimore Ravens
- Brad Meester, Center — 2012: Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jammal Brown, Tackle — 2012 team: Washington Redskins
- Chris Spencer, Center — 2012 team: Chicago Bears
If your team is in the market for an offensive lineman, which of these players would you like to go after or are is there another option you would like your team to pursue? Let us hear your thoughts by sounding off in the comments section.