UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz weigh-ins took place today live at the Montreal Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. All 24 fighters who hit the scales were able to make weight. With the weigh-ins now under wraps, we are one step closer to tomorrow’s highly anticipated show down.
UFC 158 is headlined by a highly anticipated welterweight title fight between current UFC champion Georges St-Pierre and former Strikeforce welterweight champ Nick Diaz, while two more top-notch 170-pound scraps grace the main card — Carlos Condit vs. Johny Hendricks and Jake Ellenberger vs. Nate Marquardt.
A middleweight bout between Chris Camozzi and Canada’s own Nick ring is also on the main card, which is rounded out by a match up of two former winners of The Ultimate Fighter, Colin Fletcher and Mike Ricci.
Here are the official UFC 158 weigh-in results:
- Champ Georges St-Pierre (170) vs. Nick Diaz (169) – for welterweight title
- Carlos Condit (169) vs. Johny Hendricks (171)
- Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Nate Marquardt (171)
- Chris Camozzi (185) vs. Nick Ring (183)
- Colin Fletcher (155) vs. Mike Ricci (156)
- Patrick Cote (169) vs. Bobby Voelker (169)
- Antonio Carvalho (145) vs. Darren Elkins (145)
- Jordan Mein (170) vs. Dan Miller (171)
- Daron Cruickshank (155) vs. John Makdessi (155)
- Quinn Mulhern (168) vs. Rick Story (169)
- TJ Dillashaw (135) vs. Issei Tamura (135)
- Reuben Duran (135) vs. George Roop (135)
Watch the video replay here: