Friday’s wall-to-wall schedule of second-round 2013 NCAA Tournament games is now complete and we have brought you the results. The bracket above has been updated with all of the teams that were victorious throughout the day advancing to the next round.
We now know every match up that will take place over the weekend in the round of 32.
You can print this out and follow along with today’s games. As always, we will continue to update the bracket with the latest results.
Here is the full schedule of tomorrow’s games:
- VCU vs. Michigan, 12:15 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Memphis vs. Michigan State, 2:45 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Colorado State vs. Louisville, 5:15 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Harvard vs. Arizona, 6:10 p.m. ET (TNT)
- Oregon vs. Saint Louis, 7:10 p.m. ET (TBS)
- Butler vs. Marquette, 7:45 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Wichita State vs. Gonzaga, 8:40 p.m. ET (TNT)
- California vs. Syracuse, 9:40 p.m. ET (TBS)
We hope that you are enjoying the March Madness!
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com and BustingBrackets.com throughout the entire tournament as we keep you up to date with the latest results. Will there be a Cinderella story in 2013? We will have to tune in and see.
You can view the entire updated bracket below:
click to enlarge
Will you be tuning in for tomorrow’s action or is your bracket busted and interest out the door? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.