Saturday kicked off the beginning of the Round of 32 in the 2013 NCAA Tournament and it did not disappoint.
The full day of action featured some top seeds taking care of business in convincing fashion, improbably runs coming to a screeching halt and a few nail biters.
We have been updating the days action on FanSided.com throughout the day, but in case you missed it, here are today’s results:
- Michigan defeated VCU convincingly, 78-53 [Game Recap]
- Michigan State took care of business against Memphis, 70-48 [Game Recap]
- Overall No. 1 seed Louisville was too much for Colorado State [Game Recap]
- Arizona ended Harvard’s hopes of becoming a Cindererlla story, 74-51 [Game Recap]
- Oregon continued they were very deserving of higher than a No. 12 seed and upset Saint Louis.74-57 [Game Recap]
- Marquette edged Butler in a nail-biter that went down to the wire, 74-72 [Game Recap]
- Wichita State state took down No. 1 seed Gonzaga, 76-70 [Game Recap]
- Syracuse sends California home, 66-60 [Game Recap]
As always, we have updated the tournament bracket and will have that available for you to download and print below.
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com and BustingBrackets.com throughout the entire tournament as we keep you up to date with the latest results. Will there be a Cinderella story in 2013? We will have to tune in and see.
You can view the entire updated bracket below:
click to enlarge