During the UFC on FOX 7 prelims from the HP Pavilion in San Jose, lightweights Ramsey Nijem and Myles Jury faced off in a battle of two former cast members of The Ultimate Fighter. Nijem and Jury are two of the divisions up and coming prospects, but only one would continue their climb up the division’s ladder after tonight.
That man was Jury, who scored a devastating knockout win over Nijem.
UFC on FOX 7 has delivered through the early going and we still have an incredible main card to come on FOX. You won’t want to miss out on this one.
Here are the remaining fights on tonight’s card and all of the info you will need to catch tonight’s action:
Date: April 20, 2013
Location: San Jose, California
Venue: HP Pavilion
TV Info: FOX (8 p.m. ET), FX (5 p.m. ET), Facebook (4 p.m. ET)
- Benson Henderson vs. Gilbert Melendez - for lightweight title
- Daniel Cormier vs. Frank Mir
- Nate Diaz vs. Josh Thomson
- Matt Brown vs. Jordan Mein
- Darren Elkins vs. Chad Mendes
- Francis Carmont vs. Lorenz Larkin