The Alabama Crimson Tide had back-to-back players selected to close out the top ten of the 2013 NFL Draft. The Tennessee Titans selected Chance Warmack when they were on the clock, after a lot of speculation that they would be targeting one of the top guards. That is exactly what they did.
Warmack is one of the most physical run blockers in the draft class and he signals a change in mentality for the Titans offense.
By selecting Warmack and his power blocking ability, you have to wonder whether or not the Titans could pull the plug on Chris Johnson and his stretch runs. If you have Shonn Greene running behind Warmack and free agent signee Andy Levitre, opposing defense will not be able to hold up for four quarters.
This is an excellent pick with great value for the Titans.
Here are the current draft results:
1. Kansas City Chiefs — Eric Fisher, offensive tackle, Central Michigan
2. Jacksonville Jaguars — Luke Joeckel, offensive tackle, Texas A&M
3. Miami Dolphins (via Oakland Raiders) — Dion Jordan, Outside Linebacker, Oregon
4. Philadelphia Eagles — Lane Johnson, offensive tackle, Oklahoma
5. Detroit Lions — Ezekiel Ansah, defensive end, BYU
6. Cleveland Browns — Barkevious Mingo, outside linebacker, LSU
7. Arizona Cardinals — Jonathan Cooper, guard, North Carolina
8. St. Louis Rams (from Buffalo Bills) — Tavon Austin, wide receiver, West Virginia
9. New York Jets — Dee Milliner, cornerback, Alabama
10. Tennessee Titans — Chance Warmack, guard, Alabama
The draft is always a treat for NFL fans, so be sure that you tune in and see who the newest players to rock your favorite teams uniforms will be, and stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the draft for the latest news, rumors and analysis of every pick.