With the sixth pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Dee Milliner, cornerback, Alabama.
It is a surprise to no one that the Browns go with the best cornerback available, though concerns about his shoulder have recently surfaced.
There are a number of directions that Cleveland could go with this pick, but the best value comes at one of their biggest areas of need.
If Cleveland were to go an alternate route, I would keep an eye on Barkevious Mingo or a trade back and EJ Manuel. The Browns are certainly a team that can change the tone of the draft, so all eyes will be on them when they are officially on the clock.
Here is how the draft currently stands:
1. Kansas City Chiefs — Eric Fisher, offensive tackle, Central Michigan
2. Jacksonville Jaguars — Dion Jordan, defensive end, Oregon
3. Oakland Raiders — Sharrif Floyd, defensive tackle, Florida
4. Philadelphia Eagles — Luke Joeckel, offensive tackle, Texas A&M
5. Detroit Lions — Ezekiel Ansah, defensive end, BYU
6. Cleveland Browns — Dee Milliner, cornerback, Alabama