The 2013 NFL Draft is complete, but that does not mean a number of talented players are still available to be had. Every year, the players who were not selected in the draft will still have an opportunity to contribute and make a NFL roster thanks to the undrafted free agency process.
There have been stars all around the league that emerge from the undrafted free agent ranks and this year will be no different.
Who did the San Diego Chargers bring in as an undrafted free agent? Here is the list (alphabetical order by last name):
- Jahleel Addae, S, Central Michigan
- Nick Becton, OT, Virginia Tech
- Frank Beltre, OLB, Towson
- Greg Brown, CB, Kansas
- Ben Cotton, TE, Nebraska
- Marcus Cromartie, CB, Wisconsin
- Courtney Gardner, WR, Sierre College
- Kwame Geathers, DT, Georgia
- Michael Hill, RB, Missouri Western
- Byron Jerideau, NT, South Carolina
- Jay Jay Johnson, CB, Purdue
- Richard Kent, P, Vanderbilt
- Jamarkus McFarland, DL, Oklahoma
- Dan Molls, LB, Toledo
- Brandon Moore, DE, Texas
- Kenny Okoro, DB, Wake Forest
- Randy Richards, OL, Missouri Southern
- David Rolf, TE, Utah
- Luke Tasker, WR, Cornell
- Devin Walker, LB, Southeastern Louisiana
All of the players will have an uphill battle if they hope to make the Chargers roster, but you can never count these motivated players out. Remember, current NFL starters like Arian Foster, Tony Romo and Wes Welker have all emerged from the UDFA ranks.
NOTE: Lists of undrafted free agents have been put together by gathering info from multiple media sources around the Internet, including NEPatriotsDraft.com.
Tags: San Diego Chargers