Game of Thrones season 3 is nearing the end, but that means the episodes are about to get a lot more intense and action-packed heading in to the final weeks of the show.
Date: Sunday, May 19
Start Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
TV Info: Watch on HBO
Episode: Season 3, Episode 8, “Second Sons”
Check out the video preview below:
From our episode preview:
It was only a matter of time until the psychopathic Joffrey got tired of his grandfather’s power-grab. In fact, the little bastard has been lying pretty low this season. Other than killing a whore here and there (Ros, we barely knew ye) or hoisting his crossbow with the help of Margaery, Joffrey’s been pretty subdued. He hasn’t tried to kill anyone in his family, he hasn’t started any more wars. In fact, things have been so calm that it’s unsettling. We’re all just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
From the looks of the preview this week, that’s all about to change. As terrifying as Tywin Lannister may be, even the most obedient children eventually rebel. Joffrey is many things, but obedient is not one of them. His pointed confrontation with his grandfather in the last episode didn’t exactly go as planned – but from the looks of this week’s preview, Joffrey has changed tactics.
Be sure to check back in with FanSided later this week for the episode eight recap.
- Game Of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1 Recap: Valar Dohaeris
- Game Of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2 Recap: Dark Wings, Dark Words
- Game Of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3 Recap: Walk Of Punishment
- Game Of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4 Recap: And Now His Watch Has Ended
- Game Of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: Kissed By Fire
- Game Of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6 Recap: The Climb
- Game Of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7 Recap: The Maiden And The Bear