We are just a few hours away from the 2013 NBA Draft Lottery where a bunch of representatives from around the league will sit behind podiums in their fancy suits as they wait to see where they will be slotted in the upcoming NBA Draft. The Orlando Magic and Charlotte Bobcats have the best chance to earn the No. 1 overall pick, but you can never count out anyone in the NBA’s wild game of chance.
In just a few short hours, we will learn the top team and the next potential home for consensus top pick Nerlens Noel.
Here are the full 2013 NBA Draft Lottery odds for tonight:
- Orlando Magic: 25 percent
- Charlotte Bobcats: 19.9 percent
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 15.6 percent
- Phoenix Suns: 11.9 percent
- New Orleans Pelicans: 8.8 percent
- Sacramento Kings: 6.3 percent
- Detroit Pistons: 4.3 percent
- Washington Wizards: 2.8 percent
- Minnesota Timberwolves: 1.7 percent
- Portland Trail Blazers: 1.1 percent (pick belongs to Bobcats if outside of top-12)
- Philadelphia 76ers: 0.8 percent
- Toronto Raptors: 0.7 percent (pick belongs to the Oklahoma City Thunder if outside top-3)
- Dallas Mavericks: 0.6 percent
- Utah Jazz: 0.5 percent
Tune in to FanSided.com following the draft lottery for the full results.