The Pittsburgh Penguins have dropped just one game in their Eastern Conference semifinals series against the Ottawa Senators and that came in double-overtime in Game 3. To respond to their first bit of adversity this series, Pittsburgh came out and dominated Ottawa by a score of 7-3. It was a demoralizing loss for the Senators and now all of the momentum is in Pittsburgh’s corner heading in to tonight’s game.
If Pittsburgh can perform like they have for most of this series, they will be punching their ticket to the Eastern Conference finals while the Senators get booted from the NHL postseason.
What time do the Penguins and Senators drop the puck? We’ve got all of the information you will need to know to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the action.
Start time: 7:30 p.m. ET
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Venue: Consol Energy Center
TV Info: NBC Sports Network
Live Stream: NBC Sports Live Extra
Here is how the Pens – Senators series has played out so far:
- Game 1: Penguins 4, Senators 1
- Game 2: Penguins 4, Senators 3
- Game 3: Senators 2, Penguins 1 (2OTs)
- Game 4: Penguins 7, Senators 3
- Game 5: Friday, May 24, Ottawa at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m., NBCSN
- *Game 6: Sunday, May 26, Pittsburgh at Ottawa, Time TBD
- *Game 7: Tuesday, May 28, Ottawa at Pittsburgh, Time TBD