The night’s co-main event – Leonardo Santos vs. William Patolino — was to determine the season 2 welterweight champion of The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil. Both fighters came out with an incredible amount of intensity as they were looking to make their mark on the sport, but the veteran Santos was hoping to use his experience to get past the size advantage which was clearly in Patolino’s favor.
When it was all said and done, it was patience and an incredible ground game that earned Santos the TUF: Brazil 2 title.
If you missed the fight between Santos and Patolino on UFC on FUEL TV 10 for the TUF: Brazil 2 crown, here are the full video highlights from FOX Sports (skip to the 1:40 minute mark):
What do you think the UFC should have in store for the TUF: Brazil 2 champion following his dominating performance? Sound off in the comments section and share your thoughts.
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 Results: Fabricio Werdum Submits Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in Round 2
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 Results: Leonardo Santos Submits William Patolino to Become ‘TUF: Brazil 2′ Champion
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 Results: Thiago Silva KOs Rafael Cavalcante in Round 1
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 Results: Erick Silva Secures First-Round Armbar Over Jason High
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 Results: Daniel Sarafian Submits Eddie Mendez in Round 1
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 Results: Rony Jason Chokes Out Mike Wilkinson in First Round