EA Sports NCAA Football 14 will be available on July 9, so it only makes sense that player ratings are beginning to be released. Today, we learned the top 15 player ratings for NCAA ’14, and the top pick comes as no shock.
Only one player in the game boasts a perfect rating of 99 overall. That honor belongs to South Carolina star Jadeveon Clowney, who many believe could be the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft.
Following Clowney is a group of five players that all have ratings of 97 overall. Included in that group are SEC quarterbacks AJ McCarron and Johnny Manziel, McCarron’s Alabama teammate CJ Mosley, Oregon running back De’Anthony Thomas and USC star wideout Marqise Lee.
It is hard to argue with that top five considering they are all potential Heisman candidates, but there is always someone that will find a way to argue.
Overall, the top fifteen players in NCAA ’14 have been released, so be sure to have a look at the ratings and discuss them below.
Here are the top rated players in EA Sports’ NCAA Football 14:
- Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina DE — 99 Overall
- Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M QB– 97 Overall
- De’Anthony Thomas, Oregon RB — 97 Overall
- A.J. McCarron, Alabama QB– 97 Overall
- Marqise Lee, USC WR — 97 Overall
- C.J. Mosley, Alabama LB– 97 Overall
- Braxton Miller, Ohio State QB– 96 Overall
- Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville QB– 96 Overall
- Jake Matthews, Texas A&M OT — 96 Overall
- Aaron Murray, Georgia QB– 96 Overall
- Taylor Lewan, Michigan OT — 96 Overall
- Tajh Boyd, Clemson QB– 95 Overall
- Sammy Watkins, Clemson WR — 95 Overall
- Denicos Allen, Michigan State LB– 95 Overall
- Ka’Deem Carey, Arizona RB — 94 Overall
If you want to get a full breakdown of the players stats, head on over to Tradition Sports Online.
What team do you use when you hit the sticks with NCAA Football 14? Share your favorite team with us in the comments section.