The action-packed Stanley Cup Finals returns to Chicago on Saturday night with an all important game 5. With the Chicago Blackhawks and Boston Bruins entering the game with the series tied at two games a piece, the winner will have the best shot at taking home the Stanley Cup and earning the honor of calling themselves NHL Champions.
In just a few hours we will find out who will be one game away from glory, so be sure to tune in to what is sure to be another entertaining game in this epic series.
What time do the Blackhawks and Bruins drop the puck? We’ve got all of the information you will need to know to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the action.
Start time: 8:00 p.m. ET
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Venue: United Center
Series Record: Series tied, 2-2
TV Info: NBC
Live Stream: NBC Sports Live Extra
Here is the schedule for the Bruins vs. Blackhawks best of seven series in the Eastern Conference Finals:
- Game 1 – Blackhawks win, 4-3, 3 OT
- Game 2 – Bruins win, 2-1 OT
- Game 3 – Bruins win, 2-0
- Game 4 – Blackhawks win, 6-5 OT
- Game 5 – Saturday, June 22nd – Boston @ Chicago 8 p.m. (NBC, CBC, RDS)
- Game 6 – Monday, June 24th – Chicago @ Boston 8 p.m. (NBC, CBC, RDS)
- Game 7* – Wednesday, June 26th – Boston @ Chicago 8 p.m. (NBC, CBC, RDS)
- * if necessary
We hope that you enjoy the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals action and check back in with FanSided.com throughout the day and duration of the series as we keep you up to date with the latest news and rumors.