When Marloes Coenen and Cris Cyborg face off in their highly anticipated rematch to headline Invicta FC 6, the world will be watching. Thanks to a television deal that is bringing the Invicta FC 6 pay-per view to Dish Network and iN Demand, many homes will be able to catch the action that would have otherwise been unavailable if the promotion stuck with the online model.
Now, there is even better news for Invicta, as it is being reported that Direct TV has decided to pick up the pay-per view as well.
Invicta FC president Shannon Knapp made the announcement on Facebook.
I just got word that Direct TV will be carrying the televised ppv. It will take a couple of days for them to update their systems, but it is a go!!!
Invicta FC 6 takes place in just over a week from the Ameristar Casino Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri.
The event features a loaded card from top to bottom that mixed martial arts fans will get to enjoy.
Here is the fight card for Invicta’s July 13 event:
- Marloes Coenen vs. Cristiane Santos - for inaugural featherweight title
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Ayaka Hamasaki
- Sarah D’alelio vs. Lauren Taylor
- Jennifer Maia vs. Leslie Smith
- Jessica Penne vs. Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Norma Rueda Center
- Ediane Gomes vs. Charmaine Tweet
- Bec Hyatt vs. Mizuki Inoue
- Miriam Nakamoto vs. Duda Yankovich
- Rose Namajunas vs. Tecia Torres
- Ashley Cummins vs. Emily Kagan
- Mollie Estes vs. Veronica Rothenhausler
- Cassie Robb vs. Livia Von Plettenberg