The Oregon Ducks have a new football performance center for the upcoming season and it is just as impressive as the number of uniform combinations they have available to rock on the field. From multiple television screens to a new practice field to state of the art meeting rooms, the Oregon football players will be living a life of luxury and the new complex will certainly help when it comes to recruiting.
A few of the new features include two-story movie theaters to study game film and a barber shop that will offer affordable haircuts to the student-athletes.
Here are a few more features from the facility:
- The lobby includes 64 total 55-inch televisions that can be linked to show one integrated image, or 64 individual view.
- Double doors to each locker swing open and can then slide into the frame to eliminate barriers between lockers, another way to promote camaraderie. There is even a locker for “Uncle Phil.”
- Mirrors in the coaches’ locker room have televisions imbedded in them.
- A new media room that features theater-style seating, and four ‘confessional’ booths for one-on-one interactions.
- The head coach’s office overlooks the practice field, but allows the windows to tint at the push of a button to review game film.
- Assistant coach offices feature three 55-inch TVs along one wall, and personal photos and memorabilia along the other.
- A lounge for players families and recruits.
- Pool tables in the player lounge
It is an incredible facility and the features will get the players excited and ready to get up and go to work.
To check out photos of the new facility and to see just how incredible it truly is, check out the photo gallery below: