Seven live games will be available nationally for NFL fans in week two of preseason action.
FOX will air two games on their broadcast network, one on Friday and Sunday night. Expect even heavier promotion of their new network, FOX Sports 1, more than the usual interviews with players on the sidelines.
ESPN will also carry two games, one on Thursday and again on Monday. Expect more Mike Shanahan vs. Robert Griffin III controversy on SportsCenter as they lead up to Monday Night Football.
NFL Network will broadcast a tripleheader of games on Saturday beginning at 4:30 PM, making baseball finally irrelevant for one day. Expect Seattle Seahawks fans to be completely upset on Twitter as they can’t watch the beginning of their game again for the second straight week.
For those that are patient, NFL Network will broadcast all the games on tape delay.
All times eastern. Live games are designated with a TV network next to them.
Week 2 Schedule
Thursday, August 15th
- 7:30 PM – Detroit Lions at Cleveland Browns
- 7:30 PM – Atlanta Falcons at Baltimore Ravens
- 7:30 PM – Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles
- 8:00 PM – San Diego Chargers at Chicago Bears (TV: ESPN)
Friday, August 16th
- 7:00 PM – Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills
- 8:00 PM – Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots (TV: FOX)
- 8:00 PM – Oakland Raiders at New Orleans Saints
- 8:00 PM – San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs
Saturday, August 17th
- 4:30 PM – Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals (TV: NFL Network)
- 7:00 PM – Tennessee Titans at Cincinnati Bengals
- 7:30 PM – Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Jets (TV: NFL Network)
- 8:00 PM – Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans
- 8:00 PM – Green Bay Packers at St. Louis Rams
- 10:00 PM – Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks (TV: NFL Network, JIP)
Sunday, August 18th
- 7:00 PM – Indianapolis Colts at New York Giants (TV: FOX)
Monday, August 19th
- 8:00 PM – Pittsburgh Steelers at Washington Redskins (TV: ESPN)