After the third and final preseason game NFL teams are beginning to make cuts. We’ve already seen three other teams make cuts, the Tennessee Titans are following suit. The most notable one might have been offensive tackle Barry Richardson.
The Tennessee Titans have released seven players:
- Barry Richardson, offensive tackle
- Roberto Wallace, wide receiver
- DeMarco Cosby, tight end
- Maikon Bonani, kicker
- Kadarron Anderson, linebacker
- Tracy Wilson, safety
- Justin Hilton, wide receiver
The Titans signed Richardson in June. Richardson started at right tackle for the St. Louis Rams in all 16 games last season. Rotoworld noted that Richardson struggled to get separation in last summer’s Hard Knocks series and isn’t going to be able to take full advantage of his 6-foot-4 and 319 pound frame.
Richardson is a 5 year veteran who brings a lot of in game experience having started 48 consecutive games.
The Titans obviously haven’t seen anything worth keeping around when deciding to make cuts.
Teams also making cuts:
- New York New York Jets release 14 players” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/08/26/new-york-jets-release-14-players/”>Jets released 14 players
- Philadelphia Philadelphia Eagles release 11″ href=”http://fansided.com/2013/08/26/nfl-roster-cuts-philadelphia-eagles-release-11/”>Eagles released 11 players.
- Buffalo Buffalo Bills release Da’Rick Rogers, four others” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/08/26/nfl-roster-cuts-2013-buffalo-bills/”>Bills release 5 players