The UFC is preparing for an action packed week of live action that comes to a conclusion next Wednesday night on FOX Sports 1 with the premiere of season 18 of The Ultimate Fighter reality show, which is coached by Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate.
Until then, the promotion will be putting on three live events, with two of them being on free television.
It all starts tomorrow night with UFC Fight Night 27, which is headlined by an incredible welterweight rematch between Carlos Condit and Martin Kampmann. The action continues in to the weekend for UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis II on pay-per view and concludes next week with UFC Fight Night 28 serving as the lead-in to the new season of TUF.
Today, the weigh ins kick start the action and you can follow along live with the video above.
Below is the full fight card for tomorrow night’s event at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indiana. Check back in later today for the full weigh in results:
- Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann
- Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Brian Melancon
- Court McGee vs. Robert Whittaker
- Takeya Mizugaki vs. Erik Perez
- Robert McDaniel vs. Brad Tavares
- Papy Abedi vs. Dylan Andrews
- Justin Edwards vs. Brandon Thatch
- Darren Elkins vs. Hatsu Hioki
- James Head vs. Jason High
- Ben Alloway vs. Zak Cummings
- Roger Bowling vs. Abel Trujillo
Tags: UFC Fight Night 27