UFC lightweights Donald Cerrone and Rafael Dos Anjos went at it on Wednesday night in the co-main event of UFC Fight Night 27. After an entertaining bout, Dos Anjos was able to come away with the unanimous decision victory.
The win shoots Cerrone even further up the 155-pound ladder.
If you missed the fight, you can watch the full fight video highlights below:
What do you think the UFC should have in store for Dos Anjos next as he continues to run through the competition and extend his winning streak? Sound off in the comments section and let us know what you would do if you were the company’s matchmaker.
Here are the full UFC Fight Night 27 results:
- Carlos Condit def. Martin Kampmann via TKO (strikes) – Round 4, 0:54
- Rafael dos Anjos def. Donald Cerrone via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Kelvin Gastelum def. Brian Melancon via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 2:26
- Court McGee def. Robert Whittaker via split decision (30-27, 27-30, 29-28)
- Takeya Mizugaki def. Erik Perez via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Brad Tavares def. Robert McDaniel via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Dylan Andrews def. Papy Abedi via TKO (punches) – Round 3, 1:32
- Brandon Thatch def. Justin Edwards via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 1:23
- Darren Elkins def. Hatsu Hioki via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jason High def. James Head via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 1:41
- Zak Cummings def. Ben Alloway via submission (D’Arce choke) – Round 1, 4:19
- Roger Bowling vs. Abel Trujillo declared no-contest (unintentional illegal knee) – Round 2, 4:57