Here are the listings for all of the opening week matchups in the NFL beginning on Thursday.
This will be the most spread out the schedule gets until Thanksgiving week with a special Monday night doubleheader. The Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos kick things off on Thursday night with a special broadcast on NBC. NFL Network will take over the Thursday night games until Thanksgiving night.
Early Sunday afternoon receives the bulk of the action with 10 games beginning at 1:00 PM Eastern time. Some spotlight games include E.J. Manuel’s debut against the New England Patriots, Geno Smith’s debut against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and an NFC South showdown between the Atlanta Falcons and New Orleans Saints.
There are two late afternoon games on FOX, with most of the nation getting the Green Bay Packers against the San Francisco 49ers.
Check out the rest of the schedule below. Eastern times are listed.
Thursday, September 5th
- 8:30 PM – Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos (TV: NBC)
Sunday, September 8th
- 1:00 PM – New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills (TV: CBS)
- 1:00 PM – Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers (TV: CBS)
- 1:00 PM – Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints (TV: FOX)
- 1:00 PM – Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets (TV: FOX)
- 1:00 PM – Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers (TV: FOX)
- 1:00 PM – Cincinnati Bengals at Chicago Bears (TV: CBS)
- 1:00 PM – Miami Dolphins at Cleveland Browns (TV: CBS)
- 1:00 PM – Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions (TV: FOX)
- 1:00 PM – Oakland Raiders at Indianapolis Colts (TV: CBS)
- 4:25 PM – Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers (TV: FOX)
- 4:25 PM – Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams (TV: FOX)
- 8:30 PM – New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (TV: NBC)
Monday, September 9th
- 7:10 PM – Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins (TV: ESPN)
- 10:20 PM – Houston Texans at San Diego Chargers (TV: ESPN)
Topics: 2013 NFL Schedule