As expected, the new Apple iPhone 5s will be featuring an upgraded security feature known as the “Touch ID.” There has been plenty of speculation about a fingerprint sensor being added to the phone and that is exactly what the new security update will include.
“You can simply touch your home button to unlock your phone,” it was announced.
This technology will also be used for apps, so you will no longer need to worry about remembering your iTunes password.
With all of the updates that the iPhone 5s will include, it will put the iPhone 5 to shame.
Increased battery life, performance, graphics and security will make the iPhone 5s a hot seller. We expect it to fly off of the shelves.
- Apple iPhone 5s battery life: Improvements to include 10 hrs of 4G browsing
- iPhone 5s unveiled (Photos)
- iPhone 5c officially announced; available in five colors
- Siri will be able to search tweets on iOS 7
- 7th annual iTunes Festival announced
- iPhone 5s leaked photos show rumored fingerprint sensor
- iPhone 5s Release Date and Rumors: New Model Will Feature Fingerprint Sensor
- iPhone 5s rumors: New phone could be 31 percent faster
- iPhone 5s rumors: Gold, Black and Silver iPhone 5s photos leaked
- Gold iPhone? 5s rumors suggest it could be coming