The UFC is beginning to fill up the fight card for it’s last show of the year on December 28, which is headlined by two highly anticipated championship rematches, but the latest addition to the card also has fans excited for what could take place.
The UFC announced on Thursday morning that a middleweight scrap between Chris Leben and Uriah Hall has been added to the card.
Leben (22-10) is on a three-fight losing streak and has lost four of his last five fights, while Hall (7-4) has yet to find a win inside of the octagon in his first two bouts. Someone will have to finally turn things around and the loser of this match could end up finding themselves looking for a new job.
The fight will likely serve on the undercard and could be the featured preliminary bout on FOX Sports 1.
Additionally, the UFC announced an important featherweight match up between The Ultimate Fighter season 14 winner Diego Brandao and Dustin Poirier.
With the latest additions to the event, here is the current UFC 168 fight card:
- Champ Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva – for middleweight title
- Champ Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate – for women’s bantamweight title
- Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne
- Diego Brandao vs. Dustin Poirier
- Uriah Hall vs. Chris Leben
- Michael Johnson vs. Gleison Tibau