Video game fans are very eager to get their hands on the latest installment of the Assassin’s Creed series, “Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag,” and Ubisoft has taken their marketing for the game to a whole new level.
With much of the target audience being the same, the video game will be sponsoring tonight’s UFC 165 pay-per view at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
On top of sponsoring the event, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag will be hosting a pre-fight predictions show and an after party once the event is completed. They will also be sponsoring UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson, who has commonly been sponsored by Xbox, and former lightweight challenger Gilbert Melendez.
The two men will be at the events, which looks to be a great time.
Here is the full fight card for tonight’s event:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson - for light-heavyweight title
- Renan Barao vs. Eddie Wineland - for interim bantamweight title
- Matt Mitrione vs. Brendan Schaub
- Francis Carmont vs. Constantinos Philippou
- Pat Healy vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Myles Jury vs. Mike Ricci
- Ivan Menjivar vs. Wilson Reis
- Chris Clements vs. Stephen Thompson
- Mitch Gagnon vs. Dustin Kimura
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Renee Forte vs. John Makdessi
- Michel Prazeres vs. Jesse Ronson
- Alex Caceres vs. Roland Delorme
- Nandor Guelmino vs. Daniel Omielanczuk