Bellator 102 is in the books after a fun main card on Spike TV. Three of the five fights delivered with early finishes as the middleweight and heavyweight tournament finals were set.
Former UFC heavyweight Cheick Kongo was able to use his impressive clinch game to dominant Mark Godbeer, while Lavar Johnson was on the wrong end of an early knockout.
In the middleweight tournament, Mikkel Parlo and Brennan Ward advance to the semis, as Anthony Leone earned a crack at the bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantas with his unanimous decision win.
Here are the full results from Bellator 102:
- Cheick Kongo def. Mark Godbeer via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 2:04 – heavyweight tournament semifinals
- Vinicius Queiroz def. Lavar Johnson via knockout (punch) – Round 1, 0:23 – heavyweight tournament semifinals
- Anthony Leone vs. Rafael “Morcego” Silva unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) – Summer Series bantamweight tournament final
- Mikkel Parlo def. Jason Butcher via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28) – middleweight tournament semifinals
- Brennan Ward def. Joe Pacheco via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 2, 2:41 – middleweight tournament semifinals
- Scott Cleve def. Isaac DeJesus via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 3:14
- Javy Ayala def. Thiago “Big Monster” Santos via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 5:00
- Brandon Girtz def. Poppies Martinez via submission (armbar) – Round 1, 1:20
- Stephen Martinez def. Bryan Travers via technical submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 0:56
- Cain Carrizosa def. Juan Quesada via submission (triangle choke) – Round 2, 4:51
- Brandon Cash def. William Richey via TKO (exhaustion) – Round 2, 5:00