UFC 168 is expected to be one of the best fight cards of 2013 in mixed martial arts as the bout is headlined by a championship double-header featuring two epic rematches.
The main event is a middleweight title bout between champion Chris Weidman and the man he dethroned for the top spot, Anderson Silva. In their first meeting, Weidman shocked the mixed martial arts world with a devastating knockout of the pound-for-pound king.
In the co-main event, UFC women’s bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey puts her title on the line against arch rival and fellow TUF 18 coach Miesha Tate.
Bouts for the event are continuing to be announced by the promotion, but we have a good idea of how most of the event will look.
Here is the current fight card for UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva II:
- Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva - for UFC middleweight title
- Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate - for women’s bantamweight title
- Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne
- Diego Brandao vs. Dustin Poirier
- Fabricio Camoes vs. Jim Miller
- Uriah Hall vs. Chris Leben
- Michael Johnson vs. Gleison Tibau
- Manny Gamburyan vs. Dennis Siver
- William Macario vs. Bobby Voelker
- Shane Del Rosario vs. Guto Inocente
- Siyar Bahadurzada vs. John Howard