The New York Giants are trying to get their first win of the season on Monday night football. They opened the game with a 17-play, 68 yard drive, that ate up 9 and a half minutes, netted them three points. They even stopped the Minnesota Vikings on an offensive drive.
Unfortunately though, every weak link in the Giants team seems to get exposed and nothing goes their way. Vikings return man Marcus Sherels returned Steve Weatherford’s punt 86 yards for a touchdown. Weatherford made a valiant effort to catch Sherels. He even leaped in the air and got full extension. Unfortunately he didn’t stop the touchdown and he horse-collared him.
Weatherford was flagged for the tackle and penalized 15 yards.
- Andrew Luck rushes for TD to extend Colts lead (GIF)
- Andy Reid Kool-Aid man celebration (GIF)
- Troy Polamalu hurdles line, gets called offsides (GIF)
- Steve Smith celebrates touchdown with Ray Lewis dance (GIF)
- Justin Blackmon tackles security guard (GIF)
- New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)
- Rams’ Chris Long is ejected, gets mocked on way off field (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)