Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby might be the best player in the world. This play, might prove why. Sidney Crosby was skating along the boards with the puck when Colorado Avalanche defender Nathan MacKinnon came out to defend him.
Crosby appears slightly frustrated but not all that worried by it. He pulls out a little stutter that does the hockey equivalent of breaking MacKinnon’s ankles. He loses his balance and looks destined to land on his butt. He manages to stay up right though.
By the time he has recovered though, Sidney Crosby is long gone and he still made you look silly.
[h/t] SB Nation
- Andrew Luck rushes for TD to extend Colts lead (GIF)
- Andy Reid Kool-Aid man celebration (GIF)
- Troy Polamalu hurdles line, gets called offsides (GIF)
- Steve Smith celebrates touchdown with Ray Lewis dance (GIF)
- Justin Blackmon tackles security guard (GIF)
- New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)
- Rams’ Chris Long is ejected, gets mocked on way off field (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)