Ever since the UFC and Fox joined together, fans have been treated to a load of different angles and cameras during fights. One such camera is the super slow-mo phantom camera. Today, Fox released it’s phantom cam highlights for UFC 166.
Among the phantom cam highlights is the extremely deep cut over Diego Sanchez’s left eye, Gabriel Gonzaga’s beautiful counter right that dropped Shawn Jordan, John Dodson’s failed attempt at flipping off the cage, the Diego Sanchez uppercut that dropped Melendez in the third, and multiple highlights from the main event.
UFC 166 was headlined by the rubber match between Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos for the Heavyweight title. Cain once again dominated Junior before getting the finish in the fifth round. Other notable fights on the card was the absolute war between Diego Sanchez and Gilbert Melendez, KO’s by Gabriel Gonzaga, Hector Lombard, John Dodson, and Adlan Amagov.
- UFC 166: The greatest card ever?
- UFC 166: Fights to make for main card participants
- UFC 166: Five post event thoughts
- Who is ‘in the mix’ in the UFC Heavyweight division
- UFC 166: Junior Dos Santos thought he was finished in the 2nd
- UFC 166: Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos video highlights
- UFC 166: Diego Sanchez vs Gilbert Melendez video highlights