Alexander Gustafsson will be returning to the octagon after his incredible performance against Jon Jones at UFC 165 by facing off against “Lil Nog” Antonio Rogerio Nogueira on March 8 in London, England.
There was some initial belief that Gustafsson would be fighting in his home country of Sweden, but the fight will take place in England instead.
With a win, Gustafsson will likely earn another crack at the light heavyweight title.
In addition to Gustafsson vs. Nogueira, the UFC announced that Ross Pearson and Melvin Guillard, who fought to a no contest today, will be having their rematch on the card.
- Lyoto Machida vs. Mark Munoz headkick KO (GIF)
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Lyoto Machida scores headkick KO of Mark Munoz in Round 1
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Ross Pearson, Melvin Guillard ruled no contest after illegal knee
- Ryan Jimmo suffers leg injury at UFC Fight Night 30 (GIF)
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Jimi Manuwa edges Ryan Jimmo in awkward finish
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Norman Parke picks apart Jon Tuck for unanimous decision win
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Nicholas Musoke stuns Alessio Sakara with first-round armbar
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: John Lineker TKOs Phil Harris in Round 1
- Cole Miller calls out Connor McGregor in post-fight interview
- Ryron, Rener Gracie coaching against each other at UFC Fight Night 30