At UFC Fight Night 30, Cole Miller scored a big win over Andy Ogle to get back in the win column and make a statement. Not only did Miller catch the attention of fans with his fists, but he decided to use the post-fight press conference to trash mixed martial arts judges and European fighters, which isn’t a good move when you are in Europe, before singling out one man — Conor McGregor.
Miller refered to McGregor as “Conor McGoober,” before storming out of the cage.
It was a pretty hilarious interview and one that had Miller turning heel overseas, but it just may be what he needs to return to main cards and get the big fights that he has been searching for.
Check out video of Miller’s post-fight interview below:
- Lyoto Machida vs. Mark Munoz headkick KO (GIF)
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Lyoto Machida scores headkick KO of Mark Munoz in Round 1
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Ross Pearson, Melvin Guillard ruled no contest after illegal knee
- Ryan Jimmo suffers leg injury at UFC Fight Night 30 (GIF)
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Jimi Manuwa edges Ryan Jimmo in awkward finish
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Norman Parke picks apart Jon Tuck for unanimous decision win
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: Nicholas Musoke stuns Alessio Sakara with first-round armbar
- UFC Fight Night 30 results: John Lineker TKOs Phil Harris in Round 1
- Ryron, Rener Gracie coaching against each other at UFC Fight Night 30