Jacksonville Jaguars mascot, Jaxson de Ville got tired of watching his team lose. Perhaps he went and grabbed one too many pints to ease the pain of seeing his team drop to 0-8. Nevertheless an underwear clad Jaxson participated in a sports tradition, streaking.
That is right, the Jaguars mascot went streaking during the game against the San Francisco 49ers in London at Wembley Stadium. It looks pretty staged, but it is funny nonetheless. You need to do something to motivate fans or keep their attentions during the game.
The 49ers didn’t even keep the game close, they won the game by 32 points.
Jaxson isn’t a stranger to shedding his clothes. We’ve seen him dance in a thong earlier this season after losing a bet.
[h/t] SB Nation
- Dez Bryant makes an incredible one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Thad Lewis sacked, and fumbled again (GIF)
- Chiefs’ Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Colin Kaepernick scores on a 12-yard run (GIF)
- Saints fan dresses up as Rob Ryan and Sean Payton (Photo)
- Calvin Johnson has an 87-yard reception (GIF)
- Lance Moore’s touchdown dance (GIF)
- Cam Jordan sacks Thad Lewis, creates fumble (GIF)
- Frank Gore runs 19 yards for a touchdown (GIF)
- Nick Fairley blows up Tony Romo (GIF)