The Marshall Mathers LP 2 , Eminem’s newest album, is a little over a week away. MMLP2 hasn’t leaked yet, but the anticipation is building. Eminem has already released videos for the songs Berzerk and Survival and the audio for Rap God, but fans are still clamoring for more.
On Monday, October 28th, Eminem will release another single, “The Monster” featuring Rihanna. They’ve previously collaborated on the song “Love The Way You Lie” on Eminem’s Recovery album. The single will debut on Detroit radio station 98.7 FM Amp Radio at 7:45 EST.
— 98.7 AMP RADIO (@987ampradio) October 22, 2013
— 98.7 AMP RADIO (@987ampradio) October 28, 2013
So how can you hear it if you aren’t in Detroit? You can listen to the radio station live on their website or using the radio.com app on your smart phone.
What if you’re overseas?
It will also be released on iTunes later tonight.
- Bad Guy
- Parking Lot (Skit)
- Rhyme or Reason
- So Much Better
- Asshole ft. Skylar Grey
- Rap God
- Stronger Than I Was
- The Monster ft. Rihanna
- So Far…
- Love Game ft. Kendrick Lamar
- Headlights ft. Nate Ruess
- Evil Twin
- Baby (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
- Desperation ft. Jamie N Commons (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
- Groundhog Day (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
- Beautiful Pain ft. Sia (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
- Wicked Ways (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
The album was produced by Dr. Dre and Rick Rubin.