Ever since the Cleveland Browns parted ways with running back Trent Richardson, there was a belief that the team was ready to sell away any of their valuable assets. The talks quieted after the Browns went on a three-game winning streak, but they are back to their losing ways and now the chatter has begun once again.
The latest name to be brought into the trade rumor mill is star tight end Jordan Cameron, who would be available “if the price is right,” according to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora.
Of course, it would take a team at least a second round pick for Cameron, along with some additional compensation, so it is highly unlikely that he will be moved by 4 p.m. ET tomorrow afternoon.
If a trade does miraculously happen, some teams to watch out for are the New England Patriots, San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens and Detroit Lions.
- NFL trade rumors: Browns more likely to move Greg Little than Josh Gordon
- NFL Trade Rumors: Josh Gordon wants to stay with Browns
- Cowboys trade rumors: Could Darren McFadden be a target?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Hakeem Nicks on the move?
- NFL Trade Rumors: 49ers open to trading running back Anthony Dixon?
- NFL Trade Rumors: Cardinals likely to trade Larry Fitzgerald by next season