Eminem’s album titled the Marshall Mathers LP 2 is a little over a week away, and while the album hasn’t leaked yet, the anticipation is building. Eminem has already released videos for the songs Berzerk and Survival and the audio for Rap God, but fans are still clamoring for more.
On Monday, October 28th, Eminem will release another single, “The Monster” featuring Rihanna. They’ve previously collaborated on the song “Love The Way You Lie” on Eminem’s Recovery album. The single will debut on Detroit radio station 98.7 FM Amp Radio at 7:45 EST.
— 98.7 AMP RADIO (@987ampradio) October 22, 2013
— 98.7 AMP RADIO (@987ampradio) October 28, 2013
- Bad Guy
- Parking Lot (Skit)
- Rhyme or Reason
- So Much Better
- Asshole ft. Skylar Grey
- Rap God
- Stronger Than I Was
- The Monster ft. Rihanna
- So Far…
- Love Game ft. Kendrick Lamar
- Headlights ft. Nate Ruess
- Evil Twin
- Baby (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
- Desperation ft. Jamie N Commons (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
- Groundhog Day (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
- Beautiful Pain ft. Sia (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
- Wicked Ways (Bonus track on deluxe edition)
The album was produced by Dr. Dre and Rick Rubin.