The Raw following Hell in a Cell started off with John Cena coming down to the ring. He gave an emphatic “I’m back!” that was greeted by a mix of cheers and boos. Cena then singled out ringside announcer JBL for doubting him and serving as motivation. He then began to talk about Randy Orton and congratulating him on his WWE Championship win.
He was then interrupted by Damien Sandow, who is the holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase. He questioned Cena’s arm and his health, stating that he has to be less than 100 percent. He teased the crowd saying he could cash in the briefcase, he then said he wouldn’t tonight.
Then Sandow began to attack and beat Cena with the briefcase. With Cena laying on the mat, Sandow threw his arm repeatedly into the ring post. The onslaught continued outside the ring. Sandow threw Cena into the barricade, then put his injured arm on the steel steps and whacked it with a steel chair.
With Cena writhing in pain, Sandow called for a referee to cash in. The show then went to commercial.
- Randy Orton defeated Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship
- A.J. Lee defeats Brie Bella to retain the WWE Divas Championship
- John Cena defeats Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Heavyweight Championship
- Los Matadores defeat the Real Americans
- CM Punk defeats Ryback in Hell in a Cell
- Big E Langston wins by count out, Dean Ambrose retains United States Championship
- Kane returns to the WWE, attacks the Wyatts and choke slams The Miz
- Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeat The Shield and The Usos to retain WWE Tag Team Championship
- Damien Sandow defeats Kofi Kingston during pre-show
- Big E Langston challenged Dean Ambrose for WWE United States Championship