Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden is the latest professional athlete to get in on the Halloween fun. Despite losing the starting quarterback job, Weeden appears to be in high spirits and enjoying his life off the field, which includes dressing as one of the characters we spent our childhood searching for.
Weeden passed along a photo on his Instagram account that shows him suited up as Waldo from “Where’s Waldo?” and the resemblance frightening.
Check out Weeden’s costume below:
This likely also has Browns fans asking, “Where’s our quarterback?”
Unfortunately, they don’t have one and they’ll likely spend the offseason trying to find one. Hopefully he can have as much fun as Weeden when he is struggling.
- Alex Morgan, Sydney Leroux reenact Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke twerk performance (Video)
- Alex Morgan dresses as Miley Cyrus for Halloween
- Oklahoma City Thunder players show off Halloween costumes (Photos)
- Tom Brady dresses as the Cowardly Lion for Halloween (Photo)
- San Diego State Aztecs baseball team plays game in Halloween costumes (Video)