The Houston Texans passing game has falling apart this season. At least they had two of the NFL’s best running backs to rely on. That was before they got injured. Running back Arian Foster has a hamstring injury he has been dealing with. Ben Tate has been battling off 4 broken ribs.
“I’m very concerned,” head coach Gary Kubiak said, via the Houston Chronicle. “We understand Ben’s situation. I think they’re both going to give us everything they can to try and play this week. I don’t think we’re going to know anything until later in the week, which is probably a good thing.”
In response, the Texans have signed three running backs this week: Deji Karim, Ray Graham and Dennis Johnson. If Foster and Tate aren’t ready to go, one of those three could be thrust into the lineup and on to the field.
Latest Trade Rumors:
- NFL trade rumors: Jared Allen deal now dead
- NFL trade rumors: Steelers to make last minute move?
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos not in running for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Chiefs keeping eye on Tony Gonzalez
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos making room for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings close to moving Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks in Jared Allen ‘vastly overblown’
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings asking for second-round pick in Jared Allen talks
- NFL trade rumors: Giants GM keeping all options open on Hakeem Nicks
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks trying to get Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Jerry Jones says unlikely Cowboys make move
- NFL Trade Rumors: Vikings want to keep Jared Allen