The Seattle Seahawks reportedly have interest in Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen, but it looks like the interest may not be as strong as many had anticipated. According to recent reports, the Seahawks are definitely interested, but they will not aggressively pursue a deal.
From Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network:
On reports of Seahawks pursuing Jared Allen: Anything is possible. But SEA source say interest is vastly overblown (& have just $2M in space
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 29, 2013
The Vikings are reportedly asking for a second-round pick for the five-time Pro Bowler, so that may be too steep of an asking price for the Seahawks if their interest is not that great.
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings asking for second-round pick in Jared Allen talks
- NFL trade rumors: Giants GM keeping all options open on Hakeem Nicks
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks trying to get Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Jerry Jones says unlikely Cowboys make move
- NFL Trade Rumors: Vikings want to keep Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Indianapolis Colts say they are ‘standing pat’
- NFL trade rumors: Eagles fielding offers for Vinny Curry
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings have had discussions involving Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Nobody has interest in Kenny Britt
- NFL trade rumors: Kenny Britt, Vinny Curry, Anthony Dixon available