Fantasy Football owners had been wondering whether or not Houston Texans running back Arian Foster would be active for today’s game against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday Night Football, and they finally have their answer.
According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Foster will be active:
Source: #Texans RB Arian Foster will be active tonight.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 3, 2013
This is an obvious boost to the Texans offense, which will be looking to put on their best performance of the season and remain in the AFC Wild Card picture.
It won’t be easy against the Colts, but their chances increase by leaps and bounds with Foster in the backfield.
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)
- Cam Newton does the dirty bird dance (GIF)
- Chiefs defense scores TD on fumble recovery (GIF)
- Jared Allen mocks Dez Bryant after unsportsmanlike foul (GIF)