New York Jets wide receiver Jeremy Kerley suffered a gruesome arm injury during the team’s win over the New Orleans Saints in Week 9, and it looks like the team is preparing for the worst. Kerley is a big part of the Jets offense, so losing him for a significant amount of time could be a big blow.
From Rich Cimini of the ESPN New York:
Jets fear Jeremy Kerley’s elbow injury is serious, I’m told. Awaiting tests. #Jets
— Rich Cimini (@RichCimini) November 4, 2013
Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News added that Kerley could have a elbow subluxation, or a dislocation, which would obviously be bad news for his availability moving forward.
The team should provide an official update on Monday.
- Texans HC Gary Kubiak collapses on field at halftime; taken off field on stretcher
- J.J. Watt does his best Dikembe Mutombo impression (GIF)
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Jason Garrett drops F-bomb after Cowboys TD (GIF)
- Christian Ponder rocked, fumbles in end zone for Dallas Cowboys touchdown (GIF)
- Sean Smith returns INT 101-yards for Chiefs touchdown (GIF)
- Jeremy Kerley leaves game after gruesome arm injury (GIF)