When Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak collapsed to the turf during halftime of the team’s Sunday Night Football match up against the Indianapolis Colts, it was a scary scene that sucked the life right out of Reliant Stadium.
Kubiak was taken off of the field on a stretch and immediately taken to the hospital for what the team called “precautionary reasons.”
While details on Kubiak’s condition are slim, the Texans have reported that Kubiak did not suffer a heart attack.
Kubiak is reportedly conscious in the hospital and with his family.
It is a positive update for Kubiak, but no further information is available at this time.
- Texans HC Gary Kubiak collapses on field at halftime; taken off field on stretcher
- J.J. Watt does his best Dikembe Mutombo impression (GIF)
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)