When Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak collapsed on the field during halftime of the team’s game against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday Night Football, it was a scary scene that left the crowd rattled.
Kubiak was taken off of the field on a stretcher and immediately taken to the hospital, but reports have been positive since the incident occurred.
The team said Kubiak was taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure and that he is conscious with his family by his side, but there was no denying the amount of pain Kubiak was in when he initially collapsed to the ground.
Raw footage of Kubiak in pain has surfaced on Twitter, and it was a very scary scene:
The good news is that the Texans have said Kubiak did not suffer a heart attack.
No further information is available at this time.
- Texans HC Gary Kubiak collapses on field at halftime; taken off field on stretcher
- J.J. Watt does his best Dikembe Mutombo impression (GIF)
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)